2014-05-28

Atsuta Area of Ishikari City !


 by Kazu

It was a beautiful day filled with sunshine and the smell of early summer.
I visited Atsuta Area of Ishikari City , former Atsuta Village on my business jaunt.
 After finishing the interview with the secretary general of a certain non-profit organization that worked for public benefit.
I was recommended to pay a visit to seafood shop ran by a fisherman.
I will post the seafood I bought there next time.
The west coast line of Hokkaido Island has many attractive places to visit and see. I could not see the fisherman's boat on the sea but they must have started their operation very early in the morning.  
The hillside beside the road was colored with field mustard or canola. The wind brought the nice aroma to the drivers on the road and inspired so much.
I felt the wind of early summer for the first time this year;)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment