2013-03-04

Winner of the quiz for February and March!

by Kazu

I am back from Thailand and checked all the emails sent to my office !

The winner of the quiz for February and March is ・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

Welcome back Andy to the winner of the quiz !

Yes, this is Mt.Asahidake that is in the area of Higashikawa Town, Kamikawa Sub-prefecture.
 It is the highest mountain located at the center part of Hokkaido Island and is the good place to ski as Andy mentioned !

It shows a variety of countenance in each time, each day and each season.

Very nice hotels are there such as
La Vista Daisetsuzan
http://www.japan-ryokan.net/lavistadaisetsuzan/




Bearmonte
http://www.kayak.com/Hokkaido-Hotels-Asahidake-Manseikaku-Hotel-Bearmonte.352419.ksp

and so forth.
It is still covered with snow and ice completely.

Sorry, Fatinnadiah, it is not Mt.Tokachi-dake.
Thank you very much for sending me your guess from Malaysia. It's a pity that I could not see you during my stay in Thailand

I stayed in Cape Panwa Hotel where almost no Japanese were there and is filled with Russians and Europeans !
Diving in the sea off shore of Phi Phi Island was so nice!
Back to Iwamizawa City covered with snow, I am missing my friends in Bangkok and very warm weather in Phuket.

I could see some Malaysian people on the boat to Phi Phi Island. I hope I will see you soon.

Congratulations, Andy! I did not know that it is your place to ski. I will deliver "Pan Forte" to your flat after making a phone call to you if you do not prefer coupon to the cake.

Thanks everybody for attention and sending me your guess!    

No comments:

Post a Comment