2013-03-20

Ramen restaurant "Isono Kazuo" in Susukino Sapporo!

 by Kazu

This sign says that the restaurant provides paper pinafore for free of charge to protect the attires of the customers from the splash of soup. " Please ask Kazuo without reserve!"
 "For the customers who love the spice lime-pepper, please tell Kazuo to provide with it without constraint."
 Only bottled beer can be served but the mug was so chilled up in the fridge that I was satisfied enough without pints of drought beer!
Soy-sauce based "Sapporo Black" is the big draw in this restaurant. Other than that, salt base "Hakodate Shio" and white fermented soy-beans-paste base "Kossari Miso" are the popular noodle soup in this restaurant.
I asked to add extra "Charshu", grilled and boiled pork that make the best match with beer. Yes, actually the soup is black.
 The noodle is thick even for Sapporo Ramen that has the characteristics of thick and curled.
"Kazuo Rice" is the rice bowl topped with chopped "Charshu"and leek with mayonnaise.
The restaurant opens 22:00 in the night. Many people make line in front of the restaurant that has only several seats with counter table.
My wife and I jumped into the restaurant at the moment the restaurant was opened.
It is on the ground floor of Dai 2 Asahi Kanko Building, Minami 5-jo, Nishi 5-chome.
Please find the restaurant in the bar-hopping area, Susukino!

1 comment:

  1. I'm impressed, I have to admit. Rarely do I come across a blog that's both equally
    educative and entertaining, and let me tell you, you've hit the nail on the head. The problem is something which too few people are speaking intelligently about. Now i'm very happy I found
    this in my search for something relating to this.


    my blog :: property to buy

    ReplyDelete